How does metabolic diet work?
It works like metabolism. Your body learns to break down fat for energy. The diet focuses on reducing carbohydrates for weight loss, that leads to the production of ketones in the body which is believed to decrease appetite. The goal is to ensure that your body adjusts to burning fat instead of storing it.
What is metabolic cooking?
The Metabolic Cooking Program is a 9-book set with recipes that are designed to create a thermogenic effect on your body. The recipe book does not require that you use any fancy supplements, tricks, or starvation. All you need to do is prepare and eat healthy foods designed to enhance weight loss by using the best fat burning recipes and using them in a way that you can make sense of. You do not have to complicate things. This program aims to make everything simple for you.
The Metabolic Cooking Program includes several eBooks with information to help you achieve your ideal weight fast and easy.
If you are worried about finding foods that are good for your weight loss goals, you do not need to be worried. The program as a whole contains easy and quick fat burning recipes, which include snacks, entrees, side foods, and desserts. All of them have ingredients that will help improve your body’s “furnace;” therefore, all you need to do is cook and eat.
The Fat Burning Steps of Metabolic Cooking
- Know what is safe to eat- food combinations are crucial to optimize fat loss potential. This profile system tells you exactly what recipes are “fat burning friendly” at different times of the day so you never have to guess and you always know what is safe.
- Metabolic Adaptation Phenomenon Food Cycling- Rather than always choosing chicken, egg whites, and protein powder, the program introduce some new foods into your diet.
- Thermocharged Fat Burning Ingredients- It makes your food work for you! Choosing from the “Metabolic Cooking Approved” foods and ingredients list it ensures you boost metabolism just by eating. Immediately double your efforts by using unique food combinations that burns calories just by breaking down the foods you eat. These are foods that are guaranteed to burn fat so there’s no guesswork regarding what foods to pick when cooking your meals.
What is included?
- 9 part cookbook with over 250 recipes that will teach you how to make your own tasty fat torching meals.
- The “Nutri-profile” system, which makes it easy to see what nutrients you are getting out of each recipe
- Leading cooking rules
- Nutrition Guide
- The Fat Loss Optimizer Guide loaded with all the information that you must know in order to burn fat faster and master the art of fat loss cooking and nutrition
- The Metabolic Salad Builder to show you how to create the ultimate fat burning salads that will stimulate your metabolism so that you burn more body fat than ever!
- The Supplements Optimizer Guide
- Metabolic Cooking Quick Sheets
- Bonus Cooking Video Series
- Pre-made grocery lists, suggestions for purchasing ingredients and kitchen supplies
- Bonus cookbooks & more
Who are the metabolic cookbook creators?
Dave is the most respected and trusted fitness cook in North America and is a firm believer that eating healthy to support your body goals DOES NOT have to be plain and boring.
He’s seen fitness enthusiasts go the usual route of steamed chicken, baked potatoes, and broccoli for every meal and has had the opportunity to teach them that there is a ‘better way’. With Dave’s approach, you’re never dieting, you’re just eating healthy because you love it.
Dave has a large background in helping others achieve their goals, be it fat loss or muscle building and is always learning new and innovative techniques to use in the kitchen.
Karine, co-author of Metabolic Cooking is also known as the ‘Lean Kitchen Queen’ and has a strong passion for food, fitness, and culinary adventures. She gets excited about challenging the commonly used techniques that most chefs turn to while seeking out healthier alternatives. Simply put, she’s a real kitchen glamour renegade.
Karine isn’t just a bubbly little chef either. She’s holds a master’s degree in psychology so she is fully aware of all the psychological struggles that people face with regards to their eating habits and diets, thus why she knows the importance of good nutrition that tastes great and serves to motivate people to stick with their diet by challenging their commonly held psychological beliefs.
Pros and cons of this program
- Recipes are quick and easy to follow and prepare. This Cookbook is great guidance for both people with experience in cooking and absolute beginners.
- Lot of different recipes! Over 250 recipes so it doesen´t get boring
- All the recepies contain exact nutritional profile so you can know exacly how much calories, grams of protein and carbohydrates, and calories you consume.
- The ingredience are simple and easy to find
- Contains a variety of vegetarian recipes
- If you don´t like the cookbook it has a 60-day money-back guarantee
- Includes a handy supplement optimizer for hard gainers.
- Includes a total of 20 bonus materials on top of the nine primary programs
- It’s Family-friendly.
- Not for people who really don´t like cooking and can´t stand being in the kitchen for more than 2 minutes
- The principles and explanations of how and why each food boosts metabolism are not well defined.
- Some of the videos take a lot of time to download.
- Some recipes do not have the final picture of how the meal should look like
Metabolic Cooking is definitely worth the purchase if you want to stay in shape without staying hungry all the time. The program offers a large variety of recipes so there is something for every taste. For the price of only $29 you not only get nine books filled with dozens of recipes that you can use to prepare delicious foods, but you also receive a lot of valuable information.
I would recommend this cookbook to anyone who is hoping to lose weight using healthy and tasty food. With so many recipes to choose from, you can never go wrong.
Get Your Metabolic Cooking here